• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Port Adelaide, can I introduce you to Character - I don't believe you two have met.

Have to say, since Voss has taken over as coach of Brisbane, I'm finding it hard to hate them the way I have for most of the past decade. They're a likeable young team these days.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Provided we win today, will Carlton throw thier game next week to avoid us? I think so.
Obviously you are trying to wind pasag up, but of course not. Carlton lose and they could very easily slip to seventh, and I'd sure as **** rather play Essendon than Brisbane at the Gabba. Would rather play Essendon than Brisbane in Melbourne, too.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Obviously you are trying to wind pasag up, but of course not. Carlton lose and they could very easily slip to seventh, and I'd sure as **** rather play Essendon than Brisbane at the Gabba. Would rather play Essendon than Brisbane in Melbourne, too.
Doggies have the wood on us but, Blues can't handle us.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol. Saints decided to give the Roos a 32 pt lead, and then kicked the next 3 goals in 2 minutes of play.

Its like they want to test how much they can come back from in the last few rounds.

pasag

RTDAS
Really don't want to play the Dons. Firstly we have no home state advantage and secondly we keep losing to them :@

Might as well leave the forums if they beat us in a final, would never hear the end of it from Mike.

pasag

RTDAS
bahahaha, wish there were some Saints supporters on here now.

Hope the Cats can get their act together in time to win the flag.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Bit stiff on Riewoldt. That was on target from 55m out. Just a brilliant leap and touch by one of the Roos players.

Petrie was amazing, as was Swallow and Greenwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.