• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
What do opposition fans think of Ricky Dyson?

This year he has been sensational since anzac day and i really think he could go close to winning our b & F. Sensational effort considering he was near delisting material, about the only player we had today that was able to make a senseable decision and had excellent disposal. Loving his attack on thew footy and his desire to use his strengths.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Btw boys, I just made our Dream Team league grand final for the second year on the trot. Let's see if I can win it like last year :cool:
Lost by about 20 points in the other prelim, got a decent score for the week as well (2258) :(

Who is Burpengary Bulls anyway?

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Carlton premiers 09. Chris Judd for Brownlow
:laugh: somehow don't think so...
We'll finish above Collingwood (and Essendon), mark my words.
You're on.
Nup Carlton will be in the bottom 8 again, Dons and Tiges to rise into the 8 and Pies to finish top 4.
Who ever's team finishes lowest has to have the other team's badge as their avatar for life?
How about 3 months?
Lacking a bit of confidence in the old dark Blues are we?
Would feel bad taking away your avatar forever itbt.
whatever you're comfortable with.
Avatar bets forever are spastic. I imagine that's the reason Gelman doesn't want to do it.
Lucky :cool:

Do I find the avatar or do you?

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
TBH i do let my hatred of Carlton blind me a bit. Thought Richmond were due but obvs not.

Hopefully Franklin gets rubbed out.

Redbacks

International Captain
Didn't think buddy would get suspended. Cousins kinda went low at the last second, meaning Buddy couldn't really react in time I thought?

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Eagles vs. Tigers
Cats vs. Dockers
Hawks vs. Bombers
Blues vs. Crows
Swans vs. Lions
Power vs. Kangaroos
Demons vs. Saints
Magpies vs. Bulldogs

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saw on the news this morning that some guy got a suspension for a 'bump' on Ben Cousins. WTF is with that? There was nothing in it... What is a 'bump' anyway? Contact with another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.