• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfan

State Captain
Saw on the news this morning that some guy got a suspension for a 'bump' on Ben Cousins. WTF is with that? There was nothing in it... What is a 'bump' anyway? Contact with another player.
Lol, some guy. The level of ignorance is staggering from our Queensland brethren

EDIT: Beaten by Pasag

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol, some guy. The level of ignorance is staggering from our Queensland brethren

EDIT: Beaten by Pasag
LOL. Having never watched a full AFL match (get bored after 6 minutes atm) I've never heard of him. You really only hear of the players that are in the news for non-sporting related matters if you don't follow the sport.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
LOL. Having never watched a full AFL match (get bored after 6 minutes atm) I've never heard of him. You really only hear of the players that are in the news for non-sporting related matters if you don't follow the sport.
I'm no rugby league guru but i still know Greg Inglis, Issy Folau etc.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lance Franklin would be in the top 5 most popular players, and is often in the news for matters that don't relate to sport.

howardj

International Coach
Good call by Richmond to appoint Hardwick.

Hopefully he pares back the list,

Of the over 30s, hopefully he retains just Richo and Cuz.

Both will provide much-needed on-field leadership over the next one and two years respectively.

And hopefully they re-sign Deledio - apparently fielding offers of $500 000 from other clubs.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
West Coast vs Richmond
Geelong vs Fremantle
Hawthorn vs Essendon
Carlton vs Adelaide
Sydney vs Brisbane
Port Adelaide vs North Melbourne
Melbourne vs St Kilda
Collingwood vs Footscray

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT