• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
First thing I see after waking up is that Harmison has been selected and Onions dropped, ****ing selectors.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Sherminator just filled his pants when Acid moved his hand then. Race to see whether Mitch gets his wicket or kills him.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sherminator just filled his pants when Acid moved his hand then. Race to see whether Mitch gets his wicket or kills him.
:laugh:

Don't know which I'd prefer, if he could edge it into his helmet and get caught/knocked out at the same time that'd be perfect.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Different match going on here when Strauss is batting, compared to the other two numpties. Oh and yes, I agree with the consensus, shocking decision leaving out Onions, should be ahead of Harmison, Anderson and Broad.