• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit of bounce in the wicket, Johnson could be handy if he gets it right, especially given the bounce is uneven.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which pitch has a lot of bounce? Because the one at the Oval doesnt.
A couple have gone through to the keeper at a good height off Siddle.

Good lines from Siddle for that wicket too. Really looking forward to watching the next two guys bat.

pasag

RTDAS
If you have work to do, children to take to school, groceries to buy or a cat to kick, then you could swallow the loser's pill and do just that. Or, you could be one of life's winners: sack... the wife, expel the husband, shoot the ...boss and eBay your children: this is where you should be for the next five days." CI
:laugh:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
For god sake
Easy as you like. Another pisspoor English dismissal - let's hope we at least make Aus have to be more than competent to win this, but I don't see it happening. Astonishingly, Cook's D2 game didn't do a thing to prepare him for this lot.

Last edited:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Cook is absolutely all over the place at the moment. Such an unattractive batsman to watch when he's playing such **** cricket.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the plus side, at least it's not Monty.

Playing Harmison is backing the c.10% chance he'll fire and be so much more effective than the steady Onions.

It's a risk, but we need to win the match and fortune favours.

Actually what am I saying - time to heavily back the Aussies methinks.
Haha, I'm agreeing with the last phrase tbh. A firing Onions is much more effective than a firing Harmison these days, I'd say. Steady my arse, he's a strike bowler. No idea how he's been typecast as a steady guy.

Say it quietly, but it looks to me like the groundsman's urinated on England's Ashes hopes.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Does anyone in this team have any shame? Regarding Warne's critisism of Monty (same Test 30 times) - the same thing applies to a lot of English players.