• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
very predictable from cook, should be dropped until he sorts out his technique, he can't be allowed to ride on his record, he hasn't got a chance of doing well in SA playing like this, pity Carberry's injured, i agree give Moores a look in.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Cook, Bell and Bopara are three batsmen that are going to get eaten alive in South Africa if they so much as get near the plane

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The main problem with this pitch is that it is slow off the surface. Lacks the sting and you can score runs here if your head is sorted.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
very predictable from cook, should be dropped until he sorts out his technique, he can't be allowed to ride on his record, he hasn't got a chance of doing well in SA playing like this, pity Carberry's injured, i agree give Moores a look in.
Another Saffer? Marvellous.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
I've just passed my exams and got into Leeds Uni yet England still manage to put a frown on my face. Absolutely ridiculous that Onions has been dropped. And the fact that Alastair effing Cook has edged behind again has not helped matters either. :dry:

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
I've just passed my exams and got into Leeds Uni yet England still manage to put a frown on my face. Absolutely ridiculous that Onions has been dropped. And the fact that Alastair effing Cook has edged behind again has not helped matters either. :dry:
Well done mate!

pasag

RTDAS
Congrats, hope the frown remains for the next few days though :p