• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well, he doesn't have a fabulous record against anything.

I have no idea who thinks Yuvraj is Test class, or what possible reason they have for thinking so. Judging by my avatar, apparently I do, but the idiot train should end there. The Indian selectors are absolute muppets for picking him, and it's a slap in the face to every good batsman toiling in the domestic scene. The guy just isn't even close to being a Test player. Get him the hell out. Well, maybe muppets like me keep backing him, but all who do have no idea what they're talking about...he's just completely dire.
The interesting thing is, for such a bad player, he has a pretty fabulous second innings record, doesn't he? :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well 22 isn't enough anyway. His duck was atrocious in the first innings. Hopefully, there is a seaming wicket next Test and his true [lack of] class is exposed (again), hopefully for the final time.

Maximus0723

State Regular
Kinda hoped Yuvi struggled.

man, Dilmah Tea Party is awesome in between show.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't want to see Yuvi exiled permanently as such. I want to see him actually earn a recall by being better than the rest who are waiting for a chance. At times Indian selection seems like anything but a meritocracy which is what gets me.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh my God, that is ridiculous in the tea break. BCCI apparently issued an ultimatum to NZC about pitches? Jesus, the level of paranoia is ridiculous.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yuvraj to ton up and leave the Kiwis chasing down 110 in 10 overs to win following which a top order collapse to Yuvraj's spin leaves New Zealand all at sea before being saved by Iain O'Brien who just won't have a bean of it.