• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India in New Zealand***

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
What a character this Indian Team has displayed, One cant think of any other Indian team that had so much of it. VVS Laxman has once again delivered when India needed him to fire.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Oh my God, that is ridiculous in the tea break. BCCI apparently issued an ultimatum to NZC about pitches? Jesus, the level of paranoia is ridiculous.
Huh!!!...........what was that?? did the BCCI really give an ultimatum or is this just horse talk?

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
are they going to set a target for nz? the nz lineup has big hitters aplenty, i hope that doesn't come back to haunt them...:blink:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Huh!!!...........what was that?? did the BCCI really give an ultimatum or is this just horse talk?
That's what one of the commentators said during the tea break (said that tyrant (his word) BCCI won't tour unless the pitches are flat). I don't believe it for a second.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's what one of the commentators said during the tea break (said that tyrant (his word) BCCI won't tour unless the pitches are flat). I don't believe it for a second.
That's hilarious. Even by today's appalling world-wide commentary standards.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wellington currently has a beautiful beautiful outfield.

Oh the pitch?

Well lets just say it has more grass than the outfield and is an interesting shade of brown. :ph34r:

Love living next door to the Basin.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
I don't think its well timed to say that when the indians have just managed to save the game........could be seen as whinging.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Laxman should retire his innings and give DK a bat, just to rub it in for the Kiwis. :cool:
Disappointed in this sort of attitude really. Outplayed for 60% of the test, pulls a couple of good days out the hat and suddenly the sins of the first three days (unless you happen to be Yuvraj Singh) are forgotten. Bizarre.

Maximus0723

State Regular
"out of the hat"?

You sound like such thing was undoable by a such a strong batting line up.

I always believed and I bet I can pick out 7-10 guys from here who also did as well.