• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Precambrian

Banned
Jeez Steyn gets a lot of wickets with crap deliveries
He does but he bowls a lot of garbage as well - he's like a batsman in form, good and bad shots come off
Much much better than Johnson who always seem to get wickets through crap stuff. And Steyn got his fair share dropped off jaffas.

Hasn't Steyn got a yorker :@
He has indeed. Just that he uses them sparsely.

Looking at Ponting's innings....damn he was looking beautiful (no homo).
He looked like having bipolar disorder. One time he was looking god like with sweetly timed drives through cover and mid on. Next over, he'd be all at sea, poking, probing, hanging his bat out. Not to say the umpire didnt give a caught behind.

pup11

International Coach
I predict a woeful performance from Johnson tonight, followed by an expensive Tait.

How was Marsh today? Did he bog us down?
Marsh has had an awesome career so far as an opener for Australia in ODI cricket, so really don't know know what you talking about, Marsh certainly isn't no Hayden or Gilchrist, but he is a fine batsman in his own right, i think you are confusing his batting with his father' style of batting...:ph34r:

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Useless from old school viewpoint. Did nothing wrong in increasing the marketability and finances of the board, which is good.
Just need to get rid of the pitch and the wickets, set some catchers behind the stumps, give all the fielders a glove and legalise chucking.

Sounds like a plan.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow - This is some batting display from Gibbs, I'm sure even the most one-eyed Australian is appreciating this stroke-play - Shades of Nathan Astle at his very best for mine

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Mark Taylor. Sounding so surprised.

"that was a SHORT ball!"
"that was a DEFENSIVE shot!"