• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha White gone before the power play.

So silly.

New powerplay rule has added so much to the game. Love it. Captains have to weigh so many things up.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Saying this stuff once or twice is ok, but doing it this often it's pretty clear you're only trying to get a rise out of Australian supporters. If you continue doing that you'll be banned pretty quickly.
Banned for stating that Australia is losing & I am ecstatic about it?

Apart from the horrible names I've been called by some bangers I can actually discuss cricket with people that really know it.

I am not trying to get a rise out of anyone. I am merely stating my happiness at watching the prideful fall.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm tipping high 250's with the batting power play still to negotiate.

But it won't be enough
Yup, need somewhere near 300 on a day like this in Adelaide.

Anyway, it's not even just the score, it's the 'feel' of the Aussie innings. The momentum is with SA mentally too. It's why even if Aus scored 300, SA would be in with a chance. Aus, right now, are chasing the game, SA well ahead. A shock early spell from Tait might change things but so far, Aus don't deserve to even be in the match.

Craig

World Traveller

So silly.

New powerplay rule has added so much to the game. Love it. Captains have to weigh so many things up.
Does Cameron White actually offer anything to the team? A bits and pieces player if there ever was one in the Australian team.

Top_Cat

So silly.

AWTA. Was always said that the power play rule would take a while for it to be applied right, reckon the rule-makers have got it absolutely perfect.

Demolition Man

State Vice-Captain
No but they had probably the best leg spinner of all time, the best opening pace bowler of all time and one of the greatest opening batting partnerships of all time.

The rest kind of fell into place.

Trouble is that everyone believed that we had the replacements just because we were Australian. Feels a bit like the Don getting out for a duck in his last innings. No-one, and no team, is bigger than the game.
True, but the selectors blinkered themselves with the desire to find an all-rounder when they would have been better served selecting the best cricketers not the best all-rounders.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
True, but the selectors blinkered themselves with the desire to find an all-rounder when they would have been better served selecting the best cricketers not the best all-rounders.
Blinded by the brilliance of Freddy Flintoff perhaps..

Trying the find the next Keith Miller is as impossible as finding the next Don Bradman.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
No but they had probably the best leg spinner of all time, the best opening pace bowler of all time and one of the greatest opening batting partnerships of all time.

The rest kind of fell into place.

Trouble is that everyone believed that we had the replacements just because we were Australian. Feels a bit like the Don getting out for a duck in his last innings. No-one, and no team, is bigger than the game.
That's because we have and did have the replacements. The reason we've been dominant for so long is because we didn't really have an exodus. And I dont doubt that the new batch is ready but will need time.

Unfortunately, some people of your ilk just love opportunitism and getting on the back of the team.

Zinzan

Don't tell me Australia won the toss again today? If so, is this a clean sweep in the series so far? (tests & 20/20s included)