• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting bit from Mickey Arthur: "taking wickets is crucial in the one day game...it dries up the runs".

One for the Dicko archives.

pup11

International Coach
Pinning my hopes on an devastating spell from Tait in front of his home crowd. *fingers crossed*

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Interesting bit from Mickey Arthur: "taking wickets is crucial in the one day game...it dries up the runs".

One for the Dicko archives.
Funnier one that I thought was the Arthur dead rubber comment where SA will play their second XI against us.

It's like they are throwing that Aussie arrogance straight back at us. Gold.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This is actually a bit funny tbh. What the fudge happened to this team?
1. Gilchrist (retired)
2. Hayden (retired)
3. Watson (injured)
4. Clarke (injured)
5. Symonds (injured)
7. Hogg (retired)
8. Lee (injured)
9. Clark (injured)
10. Bracken (injured)
11. McGrath (retired)

pup11

International Coach
Close to the worst Australian innings I've seen, especially considering the series state and pitch.
Hasn't this been an ongoing problem with Australia ODI side for a while now, ever since last year' CB tri-series, Australia have been pretty regularly making good starts only for the middle-order to just later chuck it away, likes of Clarke and Mike Hussey and once or twice Symonds (in West Indies), are the one's who have been doing the repair job, but in their absence the weakness has been further exposed and taken advantage of.

Redbacks

International Captain
Funnier one that I thought was the Arthur dead rubber comment where SA will play their second XI against us.

It's like they are throwing that Aussie arrogance straight back at us. Gold.
Who cares if he says that, given we know exaclty where he would be coming from. Positive thinking is fine, only becomes a problem when you can't back it up, going by the recent evidence RSA have rights to be confident in their squad.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
1. Gilchrist (retired)
2. Hayden (retired)
3. Watson (injured)
4. Clarke (injured)
5. Symonds (injured)
6. Cameron White (:()
7. Hogg (retired)
8. Lee (injured)
9. Clark (injured)
10. Bracken (injured)
11. McGrath (retired)

inbox24

International Debutant
I predict a woeful performance from Johnson tonight, followed by an expensive Tait.

How was Marsh today? Did he bog us down?