• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
wont say so....u just dont throw away u r wicket....too many batsmen where out for loose shots
That's why I said 'good' and not 'great'...It was great from Sehwag and Harbhajan, and to some extent from Gambhir...For me they've compensated for most of the others...I didn't say it was good from everyone, I just said it was good overall...Afterall we are winning against a very good side on their home soil...Anyways that's a subjective issue, opinions may change from person to person... :thumbup:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lanka have done well to stay intact since lunch. This is good disciplined stuff from our quicks, if we can keep this up something has to give.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bhajji looking threatening against Dilshan, Karthik still looking very unconvincing behind the stumps. Dhoni can't come back sooner.