• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in Bangladesh

biased indian

International Coach
when was the last time Bngladesh too fisrt inngs lead in a test match

may be they have done it ganist Zim ...but ganist other teams have they done that ???

cricman

International 12th Man
when was the last time Bngladesh too fisrt inngs lead in a test match

may be they have done it ganist Zim ...but ganist other teams have they done that ???
They've had innings lead over Australia, West Indies and Zimbabwe

Shahadat get 5 =)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bangas lead by 22 runs on the first innings.

Hossain 6/27 second best figures ever by a Bangladeshi behind Enamul Haque 7/95 against Zim.

You could easily say 6/27 is better though I guess.

Lets hope the Banga openers perform better this time around!

Corli

U19 Cricketer
Just as I thought nothing the South African team did could surprise me anymore, they come up with this. Oh well.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Shahadat’s figures are insane considering the nature of the surface, one would think with figures like that the wicket was a green top yet, it has been anything but lively. Decent batting has been at a premium in this test.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finally Shahadat showing some of the potential I saw at the World Cup, pity he's usually inconsistent. Reckon Bangladesh will bat with much more confident (and hopefully brains) since they've got a first innings lead.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Would like cricinfo to start putting the number of wickets beside the score, I keep looking at the score change and think there still better be X amount out!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cricinfo keeps saying Bangladesh are all out. Fix it damn you, because Bangladesh being all out for 24 isn't that far out of the realms of possibility, so I keep getting tricked.

And damn you Nafees. Score some runs. :(