• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in Bangladesh

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Bucknor having another horror show.
He is made atleast 5-6 wrong decisions this test but the only good things is he has been consistently bad for both teams.
Do not know how he and koertzen are still in the elite panel.

Laurrz

International Debutant
to the bucknor bashers

Bucknor has been in the news for the wrong reasons for a while now, but this time he was clearly in the right. Law 24, section 6 states that the umpire shall call a no-ball only if it bounce more than twice before reaching the popping crease. The shocker that Ashraful tossed up bounced only twice, making it a perfectly legal, though extremely bizarre, dismissal.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
to the bucknor bashers

Bucknor has been in the news for the wrong reasons for a while now, but this time he was clearly in the right. Law 24, section 6 states that the umpire shall call a no-ball only if it bounce more than twice before reaching the popping crease. The shocker that Ashraful tossed up bounced only twice, making it a perfectly legal, though extremely bizarre, dismissal.
I was not reffering to that but the lbw decisions and bat pad decisions he has made wrong.
Like the botha,boucher and bashar decisions.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Aleem dar on the other hand is having a good game.
I am sure bucknor would have given one of those two appeals by morkel out.

biased indian

International Coach
havent seen the game today..but saw highlights in the morning..saw bucknor giving a awful decision aganist rafique..its time he hang up his coats..i think

albo97056

U19 Cricketer
If they go on to win this I think it could change the way people think about minnows and test status. People might begin to realise that you need to play against the best to improve (say that in any other context apart from the associates debate and people would think you were mad to say no)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They still have a long way to go before we start talking about a win mind you, but let's hope they can do it.

First target should be to only be 4 down by the close of play.