• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
That Dravid decision will end up costing India the match. Has there ever been a more clear cut choice for Player(s) of the Match? THE ****ING UMPIRES!

viktor

State Vice-Captain
We just can't seem to catch a break, can we?
Agree with SJS, Bucknor has to go but more importantly, so does Yuvi.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
bad call that first one, but then again from where he was standing, hearing and seeing for that split second + the call from the players, none of us have the right to judge on his call with all the replays and the like.

anyway symonds next out was a cracker, and deff out.
Rubbish

Protean

State Regular
bad call that first one, but then again from where he was standing, hearing and seeing for that split second + the call from the players, none of us have the right to judge on his call with all the replays and the like.

It may be a difficult call to make, but that's what umpires have to do all the time, surely we have the right to judge him on performing his job poorly?

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
Anyway this match, no matter the result will go down as a bit of a farce and it has been really. Umpiring has had a lot to be desired for.

It's a pitty because it has been a good contest. But we still have more test matches this series :)

pup11

International Coach
One thing's for sure i want this test to be Bucknor's last test, anyways a lucky breakthrough for Symonds, i am sure Bucknor is still playing Santa to Symonds.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

All you people who said Symonds had no place, bagged his offies etc, leave the premises immediately! 156*, wickets, fielding, all while he's injured.

Still not posting ftr.
Haha, only got one wicket legitimately and was out about 700 times. gagfc.

Nishan

U19 Cricketer
Its unfair i feel cheated India to me won this game but for the Umpires , and no aussie can deny the fact that they won this game because of umpring and umpring alone.

James

Cricket Web Owner
HAHHAHAHAHA u moron Dazza Leahman, Glenn Mgrath come to your dumb head sunshine? these blokes are the same mate, excpet these days people give it back to them
They cant go calling Black monkey and Black **** and expect others to shut up and take it as they did 10 years ago. The world has grown up now they can give it back sunny. Full of Racist little punks, take the ****. Specially you ponting little twit.
Read Roshan Mahama's autobiography and come back to me he was a saint old Glen
And Clarke is obvioulsy a cheat i have never seen anyone edging to slip and staying, he is obviously the ideal candiate for the next aussie captancy showing fine cheating qualites is young PUP
Nishan, don't try and stir the matter up further. Everyone can do without yet another flame war in this thread.

I would strongly suggest everyone heads back a few pages and reads the post by slientstriker.

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its unfair i feel cheated India to me won this game but for the Umpires , and no aussie can deny the fact that they won this game because of umpring and umpring alone.
You can hardly say india won the game. if all calls were made correctly, we have no idea whatsoever vould have taken place in this game. It's an impossible call.

They deserved to win it I feel however.

jeevan

International 12th Man

Yes we do. He's on the elite panel of the game and we're not. Would be ridiculous to
hold everyone to the same standards.

Would be a travesty if Bucknor officiates in even one more match, atleast any involving India.