• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Its unfair i feel cheated India to me won this game but for the Umpires , and no aussie can deny the fact that they won this game because of umpring and umpring alone.
Was going to reply to this, but then I noticed who the poster was. My bad.

Anyway, this isn't over yet, I still think India will hang on for a draw. Symonds bowling pretty well though, surprisingly.

edit: ohhh, Clarke!

pup11

International Coach
If Symonds gets the man of the match award, then i guess he would have to share half of his price money with Bucknor!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
What shocked me the most was that Gilly had such a clear view of the whole thing, yet he went up. Which more than likely influenced Bucknor's decision.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
bucknor will be enjoying some good dreadlock loving tonight, obv. HE's got symonds a wicket adn 130 runs odd runs. Having said that, symonds still had to be good enough to not get out at benson's end.....

pup11

International Coach
Was going to reply to this, but then I noticed who the poster was. My bad.

Anyway, this isn't over yet, I still think India will hang on for a draw. Symonds bowling pretty well though, surprisingly.

edit: ohhh, Clarke!
Hahaha... you are such a gun mate!

Captain Cricket

State Vice-Captain
If we can get another two wickets with 25 overs to go then we would probably be set. India's record chasing is nothing flashy.

Anyway appeal from Symonds given not out..

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah, AWTA. Said what we were all thinking.

I'll never forgive Bucknor for this match. He's handed Symonds a test career. Dire.
symonds deservesa test career tbh. Just because he is unorthodox doewsn't mean he's not effective. He's a very handy player to have in this test team. The top 5 are usually good enough to dominate and then he can come in and sink the boot in so to speak. Then he can come in with some medium pacers and some, admittedly dire, offies. And his fielding really does set the tempo of the whole team. The anti symonds sentiment around here is ridiculous,

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Replay showing Ponting's clamed catch was a catch, as the ball nicked the glove. Would need superhuman sight to give it mind.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pity this game isn't taking place in India. The crowd wouldn't have let this farce go on.
Honestly if I was Bucknor I wouldn't be going anywhere near India. Not a troll or a threat I just wouldn't like his chances.