• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Here's how it works. As long as you don't point out FACTS that are anti-Aussie or anti-Bucknor everything is cool. Otherwise the moderator kicks you out. Who wants to be in ths forum ?

There is NO OUTRAGE in the Channel-9 commentary team on this egregious umpiring that has DESTROYED this TEST into a farce

Let's say at ALL CRUCIAL points in this match when things were IN India's favor -- Bucknor intervened with some very BLIND, one-sided decisions ON and ON and ON.

And these matches are not fixed in favor of Australia ??

I am off this Board and thread and site. Never giving them any more commercial business.

C YA ! :laugh: :laugh: Moderator: PLEASE BAN me now ! Thanks for the favor.

Bracken

U19 Debutant
Pity this game isn't taking place in India. The crowd wouldn't have let this farce go on.
Yeah, because a crowd riot is the epitome of a "proportional response".

The replay of the Ponting catch appeal is looking like Dhoni might have got away with one. Very tough to give that out with any certainty.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
symonds deservesa test career tbh. Just because he is unorthodox doewsn't mean he's not effective. He's a very handy player to have in this test team. The top 5 are usually good enough to dominate and then he can come in and sink the boot in so to speak. Then he can come in with some medium pacers and some, admittedly dire, offies. And his fielding really does set the tempo of the whole team. The anti symonds sentiment around here is ridiculous,
DWTA. There's seriously no point in telling me all that and you know it.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Haha. Bhogle is pissed off. Don't see him pissed off that often.

Indian fan was showing praying with hands folded on the TV screen.

Bhogle - "Who are you praying to? Venkatashwara, Shiva, Parvati, Bucknor?"

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Then there's no need for you to go on about it, or me. Done.
AWTA. PEWS hates Symonds. We get it. The number of re-iterations in so many threads is bordering on pathological.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Here's how it works. As long as you don't point out FACTS that are anti-Aussie or anti-Bucknor everything is cool. Otherwise the moderator kicks you out. Who wants to be in ths forum ?

There is NO OUTRAGE in the Channel-9 commentary team on this egregious umpiring that has DESTROYED this TEST into a farce

Let's say at ALL CRUCIAL points in this match when things were IN India's favor -- Bucknor intervened with some very BLIND, one-sided decisions ON and ON and ON.

And these matches are not fixed in favor of Australia ??

I am off this Board and thread and site. Never giving them any more commercial business.

C YA ! :laugh: :laugh: Moderator: PLEASE BAN me now ! Thanks for the favor.
:laugh: 8-)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep he must have known he didnt get close to hitting it. He was cheating.
No different to every other 'keeper I've ever met! :laugh:

But yeah, Gilly got the best view of it and that he went up for it is a bit much when coupled with his sanctimonious view on walking.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha. Bhogle is pissed off. Don't see him pissed off that often.

Indian fan was showing praying with hands folded on the TV screen.

Bhogle - "Who are you praying to? Venkatashwara, Shiva, Parvati, Bucknor?"
I swear both Pawar and Powar should go sit on this ****!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Didn't look out.

EDIT: Haha, turning into a hilarious Test. Couldn't stand to be an Indian fan right now. Replays indecisive. Thought it bounced about a foot infront of Clarke on first viewing! Good times.

pup11

International Coach
Need to get rid of Ganguly somehow, he is looking in such fluent touch, Mr.Bucknor please help!
EDIT: He's gone now, Clarkey tell me you didn't cheat!

Last edited:

Ospi

School Boy/Girl Captain
"enter endless babble about how ganguly is a bad sportman for standing his ground".

Now watch all those who got up clarke for doing it say ganguly was entitled to do so.

(btw i dont care that he stood his ground at all, same as i didnt care clarke did)