• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stratford upon Avon. Everyone's been there once it seems.

Besides if we go to Edgbaston i get in free (and i may use a pass or two for the special) :cool:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hahahahahaha, was just going to ask you the same thing. :laugh:

I'm most often on of an evening over here but if you email me your best times, I can see what I can do. :)

It has indeed been a while, hasn't it? :mellow: I remember the days... :mellow: when we used to talk near enough every day.

Craig

World Traveller
Hahahahahaha, was just going to ask you the same thing. :laugh:

I'm most often on of an evening over here but if you email me your best times, I can see what I can do. :)

It has indeed been a while, hasn't it? :mellow: I remember the days... :mellow: when we used to talk near enough every day.
It's called me having employment :p

Then I was just a hobo. Well not quite but I had a lot free time on my hands :ph34r:

Have signed on now if you want to talk.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
If the meet-up is in Brum, & I decide to go, there will be a few spaces on the floor in my house available if anyone needs them :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
oooi!

hello Anna :happy: :wub:

ooh shoot!

anyway...not sure if the 15th is still on...can tell when closer, some financial heavy weather overhere...and still need to get a shatload of money before I can go to australia

steds

Hall of Fame Member
It's ****load in the past tense, so he must be over the worst of it. Or something like that.