• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For anyone hailing from the fine city of Liverpool i shall be visiting tomorrow to play cricket. Anyone wishing to see Matteh hit some streaky tailender runs is welcome to watch. :cool:

Anna

International Vice-Captain
If it's still going to be the 15th I don't think I can make it cos I'll probably be working at the LVCC2 match v Northants at Taunton.

Craig

World Traveller
I'll be in England at this stage from from August the 9th or 10th to about the 20th or 21st and I'll be spending the last bit in Exeter (like five days)so the world famous Craigos is coming to town.

It isn't concrete but I'll go from there.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Love the way you say "the proper one." I like the wind friends who've been to JMU up by saying that liverpool's the proper one. They then remind me that going to a proper Uni is a waste of time if you don't finish with a degree....

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love the way you say "the proper one." I like the wind friends who've been to JMU up by saying that liverpool's the proper one. They then remind me that going to a proper Uni is a waste of time if you don't finish with a degree....
It's only like Sheffield and Hallam, Nottingham and Trent, Oxford and Brookes and so on....

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know. All the former polytechnics. Winds people up who went to them when you tell them they never went to a proper Uni