• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anyway...
but tbh is July 15th actually likely to happen?
Well? Is it?

Can we have an update of individual circumstances?

I'm still fine to all of attend somewhere - anywhere - bring Pickup along and pick-up 3 others somewhere on the M5.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I should be free still. If it's at Edgbaston that'll be easy as for me to get to as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It certainly has to be somewhere around the Birmingham area, and Edgbaston seems the most logical place. Easy to know where you're aiming for, easy to park in and there's plenty to do around the area.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Not sure if I'm coming...Somerset are playing Northants that day & I need to work every day I can get.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm probably still free, but like Anna I need to work every day I can get.. 60 quid earned at work is nearly 900 Rand.. heck of a lot of money to me :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Late August IIRR. Should still be good for July 15th. Even if he's not I'll be dragging him along - can't have him organising the thing then not attending.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
If I am available on the 15th I'll be going to watch a charity cricket match against the Barmy Army in Kent, sorry!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Right, come on guys, make-or-break time - is this happening or not? If so, I need to start making plans right now.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Worcestershire & Warwickshire haven't bothered replying one bit and I'm losing faith... I don't see us getting 11 to Feniton or somewhere, either.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've been certain there's no chance of an 11 for yonks... the only question since about March has been: is there going to be a meet-up, and if so, who's coming.

Of those originally pencilled-in, I presume we can now count-out Marc Robbins. Anna Butler has ruled herself out in the last few posts; so the situations as thus remain unconfirmed:

Richard Hingston: last registered doubtful
Tarick Weber: no recent communication
Neil Pickup: still apparently interested
Matt Pitt: no recent communication but was possibly doubtful as early as March
Sean Bennett: never managed to communicate his wishes remotely coherantly - surprise surprise
Pete Young: no recent communication
Kev (Goughy): last registered doubtful
Mat Mitchell: confirmed regardless of anything else
Nath Patrick: unlikely?
Jamee Grey: no recent communication
Alex Crampton: last registered doubtful
Chris Hinton: no recent communication
Hakon Moerk: no recent communication
Sam Morris - still a possible?
Nishant Shah: out of the running as communications have broken down
J Sanders: no recent communication
Dave Richards: was there any interest?
SW\BLE: never in contention

Liam Camps & Craig Walsh: in contention for a later meet

It'd be helpful, I suppose, if the above named could update their situations as of NOW.

EDIT: Gaurav ??: no recent communication

Last edited: