• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is your favourite cricketer?

kwigibo

School Boy/Girl Captain
Since Gilly's already been mentioned, I'll go for the local boy, Symonds. Whether he's batting, fielding, taking soft wickets, or being plastered 'round the ground, he's always fun to watch.

gio

U19 Cricketer
Freddie Flintoff. vital member of England's side that can and has changed matches for england.

Sehwag309

Banned
luckyeddie said:
You causing trouble...... PAL?
I don't get it.

What do you mean?. He wrote cricketer, not cricketer..he meant cricketer(s) in the latter, and I attached an .gif image of my fav cricketer and you quote me sarcastically.

Care to explain

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sehwag309 said:
I don't get it.

What do you mean?. He wrote cricketer, not cricketer..he meant cricketer(s) in the latter, and I attached an .gif image of my fav cricketer and you quote me sarcastically.

Care to explain
Nope

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag309 said:
So that's how you exercise your rights by being a staff member here
No. That's how he exercises his rights being a member here... a human being in fact. He is not obligated to explain anything and being a staff member has nothing to do with that.

Some people are certainly quick to point digits...