• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies vs Pakistan in UAE 2016

Wicket2Wicket

Cricket Spectator
I'm so happy West Indies won. That Shannon Gabriel looks like he will be a true giant of the game, if his talents are managed properly.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Thread would not be complete without saying that the West Indies always deserved at least one positive result in the series. They played pretty well throughout even though Pakistan won the majority of sessions. I feel the Windies probably had more balls to their play than the last time Eng were over there or even the Aussies.

Braithwaite looks to be one for the future, as does Alzarri and Dowrich. Then again, how often have we said that about promising WI cricketers, only for them to fade away.
KGB has been gun for a long time now. No question of him fading away tbf. I hope he goes from strength to strength.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
yeah I understand percentages and odds, but you don't quote them - see Ban vs. Eng ODI when I won and you didn't :)

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Brathwaite's performance was legendary in the test match.....but didn't hear too much talk on the knocks he played

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
yeah I understand percentages and odds, but you don't quote them - see Ban vs. Eng ODI when I won and you didn't :)
And I mentioned that in the same thread. I congratulated you even. Too bad that you have a selective memory

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah I had to quote it first weldone after you said you were going to take my money, come on now ;)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Yes I was going to congratulate you, and then I saw your post so I quoted that to congratulate you.