• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies vs Pakistan in UAE 2016

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The dropped catches is a huge factor you're basically ignoring when analysing Amirs return AndyZ. Should have had 2 wickets this innings plain and simple

mr_mister

Lol. This reminds me of the time I boldly made the claim to my whole class that in 2007 that BD would win the 2011 WC.

Sigh
When the tigers were like 180-2 in reply to India's massive total you must have had some hope

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What an excellent job these two have done. Could have turned out very embarrassing for WI at 67/5. Well played.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Brathwaite is the first opener to finish not out in both innings, let alone with 200 runs in the bank, in many ways the first batsman to have a perfect match

OverratedSanity

Brathwaite is the first opener to finish not out in both innings, let alone with 200 runs in the bank, in many ways the first batsman to have a perfect match
I'm a little surprised this has never happened. Would've thought some of the 10 wicket victories over the years would've had one opener do that.

flibbertyjibber

Well played Brathwaite. Some effort from him in the victory. They need to kick on now but nobody thinks they will.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I think the 4.75 odd for WI is a bargain at this stage...at least one between Brathwaite-Holder batting partnership and Gabriel-Bishoo bowling partnership may click tomorrow. A close match is likely imo.
Very much so, Pakistan deserve to be favs, but can't be backing them at 1/2 whatsoever.
Yessssssssssssssssss

When wise people speak, others should just listen.

mr_mister

you definitely made me think about putting money on weldone I just didn't have any spare cash. great tip

listento_me

U19 Captain
Hmmm, Bravo sr too, I guess. One of the few proper all-rounders. Not a bowler to hold up an end, and occasionally smash a few boundaries.
I dunno if DJ can be considered as a test all rounder these days. Plus he doesn't seem to enjoy himself the same way he does in t20s.

WAG. Makes a post about good Test matches. Lists every Test in the Pak-Eng series except Edgbaston.

#DropAzharAliLogic
Like I said, I couldn't remember if it was Old Trafford for sure. I was basically talking about the match where Pakistan seemed to be dominating, only for England to come back.

listento_me

U19 Captain
Thread would not be complete without saying that the West Indies always deserved at least one positive result in the series. They played pretty well throughout even though Pakistan won the majority of sessions. I feel the Windies probably had more balls to their play than the last time Eng were over there or even the Aussies.

Braithwaite looks to be one for the future, as does Alzarri and Dowrich. Then again, how often have we said that about promising WI cricketers, only for them to fade away.