• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 30 batsmen of the modern era (1990s -Current)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
There is a reason why it is always silly to compare players whose career is still in progress with players who have finished their careers.

There are valid broad strokes from all sides here - the batting average as a whole is never the best indicator of the value a batsman brought to his team, the 00s and even early 2010s were notoriously batting friendly, batting conditions across the world have been tougher since the 2015 WC in tests, the 90s were equally tough for batsmen especially without the support of A tours or IPL and other LO contest to get used to at least some of the conditions etc., the 90s had more ATG bowlers etc etc.

Its just that it all the boils down to ****-posting, troll-baiting and countertroll-baiting at the end. I love KW but its very silly to compare incomplete careers to complete ones.

Gob

International Coach
Sunilz dropping some truth bombs. Cat among kiwis

Can cats kill kiwis or do i need a bigger predator for my analogy

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sunilz dropping some truth bombs. Cat among kiwis

Can cats kill kiwis or do i need a bigger predator for my analogy
Kiwis are being made extinct largely due to predation and I'm sure cats would be a big part of that