• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The mod team needs to be reviewed

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd tweak your suggestion and make the threshold 90K posts, with recent experience of the moderating system being a prerequisite to being appointed.

Molehill

International Captain
I'd tweak your suggestion and make the threshold 90K posts, with recent experience of the moderating system being a prerequisite to being appointed.
Customer Feedback Survey:

If you had to rate your recent experience of the moderating system out of 5, how likely would you be to recommend it to another poster?

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
I believe I am the right candidate to revamp this place and roll out the new and improved draftweb.net. Cricket Chat shall be a subbie where it can be easily ignored by the masses and no longer be a stain on the forum.
What would your punishment be to anyone who selected Sangakkara?