• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The mod team needs to be reviewed

Spark

Global Moderator
I'd argue that stopping someone from creating threads is less two-tier than banning someone completely.
I might be mistaken but I don't think mods can do this, only admins. I personally think it's an idea worth considering.

Himannv

International Coach
At least one mod should be involved in a draft game at any given time. It’s absolutely a criteria!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
As a well-respected senior member of CW, I am willing to oversee this review. If it pleases the forum, I will spend the next week scoping the terms of reference.

I trust James will provide me with full contact details for all moderators and members I deem it appropriate to approach in order to conduct this important review. I expect this evidence-gathering process will take six weeks then another six weeks to prepare the report. Like all bad news, I will look to bury my recommendations at the least opportune time, so expect it to be released around Christmas Eve.

Happy to take any questions and/or bribes via DM.
Offer still stands.

Molehill

International Captain
Can I put my name forward as a prospective MOD?

I have an outstanding CV which includes once being the MOD of a Portsmouth FC Forum and being the first ever MOD to receive a month's ban.

I feel I was harshly treated as my crime was merely organising a breakaway movement to the un-used Falkirk FC Forum.......although what went on in Falkirk stays in Falkirk!!

Where do I apply?

A Vote for Molehill is a Vote for the Future - I will help rid this site of its unwanted stains (Aussies).