• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
FaaipDeOiad said:
If we beat both the Colts and Red, obviously they will lose one each, so ideally we would hope the Colts win the match between the two of them
Hasn't that game already been played?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
pretty much shot ourselves in the foot there guys with the game versus black.

Rather dissappointed.

Heads up for the last three FC games of the season, if we give it 110% we could still jagg something yet :)

Best of luck to all the one day boys too, good odds for that final, that's for sure ;) :D

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Well said. We`re still in it, so let`s give it a shot. We`re a great unit, let`s win all from here on in. :D

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Hasn't that game already been played?
So it has. Doesn't really matter though... if Blue win all their remaining games and Red and the Colts both lose one other (presumably to Black), it with be a Blue/Black final.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
FaaipDeOiad said:
So it has. Doesn't really matter though... if Blue win all their remaining games and Red and the Colts both lose one other (presumably to Black), it with be a Blue/Black final.
Aren't you guys two wins off us tough, so don't you have to rely on us lossing two games?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Kind of dissappointed in not getting a one day game with collins being dropped/rested.

Oh well, atleast the selectors have faith in the younger guys. Good luck Clancroft in filling Ad's spot.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Not really sure if I was dropped or rested or neither, I haven't done that badly by my OD standards this season. Admittedly my OD standards are rather low, so I won't protest my omission if it's on the basis of poor performance. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adamc said:
Not really sure if I was dropped or rested or neither, I haven't done that badly by my OD standards this season. Admittedly my OD standards are rather low, so I won't protest my omission if it's on the basis of poor performance. :p
I've reconsidered it and re-instated you into the team. You bat below Smith though. Just 'cause.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
new_age_ar said:
Aren't you guys two wins off us tough, so don't you have to rely on us lossing two games?
Yeah, that'd be the loss to Black. If Blue win the remaining games that'll be one loss for Red.

Kheldar19

Cricket Spectator
Adamc said:
Hehe OK, hope I can repay your faith. Sorry Clancroft, btw. :unsure:
So much for that...:(:p, Pah,I had to join the team, which seems to have one of the best bowling attacks in the CW XI. I wish I was an allrounder...:p

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Although, after having a look at some of my recent bowling spells, I don't think I'll be in the team much longer. :(

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Voltman said:
Although, after having a look at some of my recent bowling spells, I don't think I'll be in the team much longer. :(
Ahh well, keep your head up, doubt youll be dropped.
All you can do is keep on bowling and give it your all.