• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Just realised that due to my season ten total suckage ( 20 wickets at 37) ..... my career FC bowling average has risen above 30, and strike rate almost 50.

Going to knuckle down in the nets, stop mouthing off at Sean and Dinu, and try my hardest to get more than a few wickets in the FC team.

Personally appalled to be honest, lucky we have strung some wins together, or i'd be a total mess :D
Did well in the most recent game. Only just clung on to your place in the XI I'd say, but you found some touch in the second innings with 4 good wickets. Hopefully it continues, along with Blue's awesome form.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
FaaipDeOiad said:
Did well in the most recent game. Only just clung on to your place in the XI I'd say, but you found some touch in the second innings with 4 good wickets. Hopefully it continues, along with Blue's awesome form.
Yeah, week in week out we all drop too many catches though.
Hard life sometimes as a blue bowler..
You'd be lucky to keep your FC spot too on your batting form :P

dinu23

International Debutant
that's unacceptable Nath! you'd better get ur act together or the tooth fairy may pay a visit to ur home.

P.S. please don't ask me what the above sentence means.

Cloete

International Captain
dinu23 said:
that's unacceptable Nath! you'd better get ur act together or the tooth fairy may pay a visit to ur home.

P.S. please don't ask me what the above sentence means.
It means you're theratening to punch his mouth and hence there's a good chance of him losing teeth?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
DJellett said:
OMFG HOW CAN YEW NOT LIKE TRIVIUM?
Best young metal banf around...who do yew get into?
Don't want to sound like a ****** here hey, but... why cant you spell 'you' correctly?
On a totally different subject, they didn't like avenged sevenfold,...so something aint right there.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Avenged Sevenfold = ridiculous.
Trivium = ridiculous-er and wearing girl pants.
avenged sevenfold can add a great deal of atmosphere to a house party when everyone is maggot...
never underestimate the vocals :P

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
No really, Trivium play recycled riffs and are wayyyy boring.

And on the topic of Avenged Sevenfold, they are complete trash. And Liam, Avenged Sevenfold were one of the first metalcore bands to wear girl pants [in their earlier metalcore days, as opposed to their even worse new crap].

I'd take Between the Buried and Me or Glass Casket over them any day of the week.

Anyways, GO BLACK! ;)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
dontcloseyoureyes said:
No really, Trivium play recycled riffs and are wayyyy boring.

And on the topic of Avenged Sevenfold, they are complete trash. And Liam, Avenged Sevenfold were one of the first metalcore bands to wear girl pants [in their earlier metalcore days, as opposed to their even worse new crap].
Yea, but Trivium wear it better (or worse).

I <3 Live.
The fart song is such a classic.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Wilshere, how old were you when you signed up, and is season 10 your third season? Or did you sign up before season 8?

Just wish to know for u/19 selection stuff..