• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Superleague XI Discussion thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great effort chaps. Huge win. :)

All that time sitting alone in the stand with his sniper's rifle has obviously paid dividends for young Mork. Way to think outside the box! :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
I once again win the game with my kicking

[/dinu mode]

Carn the team.
Shouldn't that be [/Dizzy mode]?

Nice win there by the boys, even though St Helens aren't anything special, lets keep this form going into our return clash with them in the challenge cup.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
chaminda_00 said:
Shouldn't that be [/Dizzy mode]?

Nice win there by the boys, even though St Helens aren't anything special, lets keep this form going into our return clash with them in the challenge cup.
I'm getting my 'Lankans mixed up. Sorry Dinu :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Lovely comeback - Jamee's starting to turn out as a key player for us. We really ruled that second half - really pushed them back and I think we could easily have had another try. Lovely. :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Code:
       CW Crusaders                    Hull FC
        1  Nick Borcich                 1  Shaun Briscoe
        2  Neil Pickup                  2  Nathan Blacklock
        3  Nath Patrick                 3  Richard Whiting
        4  Jamee Gray                   4  Chris Chester
        5  Andrew Cameron               5  Richie Barnett
        6  Sean Fuller                  6  Richard Horne
        7  Alex Crampton                7  Danny Brough
        8  Sean Bennett                 8  Gareth Carvell
        9  Sriram Gurunathan            9  Richard Swain (C)
        10  Rich Langley                10  Paul King
        11  Dale Brumby (C)             11  Shane McMenemy
        12  Thamba Mamesh               12  Stephen Kearney
        13  David Kennett               13  Paul Cooke
   ++Interchange
        14  Rich Hingston               14  Motu Tony
        15  Håkon Mørk                  15  Jamie Thackray
        16  Alex Blackman               16  Paul McNicholas
        17  Rob Malone                  17  Kirk Yeaman

Attachments

steds

Hall of Fame Member
A certain prop of yours knocked on 3 times and was forced into touch once. I'd say you did rather well compared to him, and apart from Kennett, none of the other forward tore up trees. Hull have a good pack. Feel better? ;)

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Woah, very happy with that performance by myself and the team. Bit surprised to get 2 M.O.M points when the first time I saw my name it was a knock on

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Salford vs. CW Crusaders

Despite coming off worse possession-wise, the CW Crusaders put in a confident performance and deserved to win, but their tired legs allowed Salford to come back and snatch a draw, scoring 8 points in the last 6 minutes. However, all the attention belonged to the video ref, who denied Salford FOUR tries and the Crusaders one. His performance was described by one journalist as "a supreme display of bias" whilst another said "this was right up there with BC Cooray, Ricky Ponting's captaincy and Sven Goran Eriksson picking Peter Crouch when it comes to inept decisions."
Salford could have won, had those decisions gone their way, Crusaders should have won, but in the end, nobody won.

Attachments