• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Superleague XI Discussion thread

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
A slow match in the Isle of Man saw the Crusaders take control on points early through the second half after tries from Malone, Brumby and Rose, and though Wakefield replied with two late tries, a professional effort saw the Crusaders home easily.

Attachments

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Solid effort, chaps. Nice to get another win under our belts after our little blip last match. Nice to go over the whitewash myself too, not been doing myself justice of late.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Challenge Cup Round 5

Sorry about giving up. Combination of being idle and thinking there's not enough activity for it to be worth it does that to you. But I'm back (for now), with a high scoring match up at Knowsley Road for you.

Attachments

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Quarter Final draw

Code:
St Helens	vs.	Huddersfield
Hull		vs.	Warrington
Wakefield	vs.	Bradford
Leeds		vs.	Hull KR

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Way to go Jack, taking time out of your U19 championship to come down and score 2 tries for us

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
steds said:
Sorry about giving up. Combination of being idle and thinking there's not enough activity for it to be worth it does that to you. But I'm back (for now), with a high scoring match up at Knowsley Road for you.
What was that truck that just rolled over me?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Code:
Superleague             P  W  D  L  GF-GA Pts
St Helens              12  9  0  3 317-209 18
Wigan                  12  9  0  3 322-226 18
[b]Crusaders              12  8  1  3 214-176 17[/b]
Hull                   12  6  3  3 312-178 15
Huddersfield           12  7  1  4 289-210 15
Warrington             12  7  1  4 257-298 15
---------------------------------------------
Leeds                  12  6  1  5 301-204 13
London                 12  5  2  5 255-266 12
Bradford               12  4  1  7 250-252  9
Salford                12  1  2  9 128-261  4
Widnes                 12  1  2  9 204-386  4
Wakefield              12  2  0 10 170-353  4

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Last year's grand finalists, Leeds, are the next team to enter the intimidating Laxey atmosphere. The Crusaders are hoping to pick up their season after crashing out of the Cup to the Saints.

Attachments