• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Smith vs Brian Lara

Who is the better test batsman?

• Total voters

subshakerz

International Coach
Ok '97 in India besides Warne, who was the other atg bowler? 92 vs Rsa, besides Donald who was the other atg bowler? Go on...
Overall, imo Lara had it slightly harder. Why? He tended to face tough attacks more often and came in with next to nothing on the board. Sachin I'll give him credit for batting with the burden of billions of home fans....
It's really cas of Aus where Lara faced their ATG attack more often as opposed to other teams and I already granted that he had it tougher against them.

Slifer

International Captain
It's really cas of Aus where Lara faced their ATG attack more often as opposed to other teams and I already granted that he had it tougher against them.
I'm willing to bet he faced the other great attacks as much....but that's neither here nor there.....