• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Ali TT

International Regular
There was a bunch of fairly thirsty posts in response to the pictures in this article - in themselves nothing outrageous, though still a bit off-putting, but then he also started posting pictures of his own body. It was starting to get, well, weird, to use a topical term.
I reported a number of posts where he was obviously detailing threads but that picture was just yuk.

I know you have moderation standards to uphold in terms of taking a consistent approach but I don't think anyone gains from him returning at any point.