• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I was never 100% sure if he was really a little special or if he was doing an extended bit.

Either way the effect was the same.

I only reported one post, wherein he wondered if Jessica Ennis had apologised to Ched Evans. Um. Yeah.

I'll take "Things a **** says" for $100 please, Alex.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was never 100% sure if he was really a little special or if he was doing an extended bit.

I only reported one post, wherein he wondered if Jessica Ennis had apologised to Ched Evans. Um. Yeah.

Wasn't aware of what that was referring to, so just looked it up. ****ing hell.

Spark

Global Moderator

Somehow I missed that one in the deluge. Eesh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Don’t think I saw the horny posts (@Shady Slim got an example?) but this one grabbed me. Was relieved nobody rose to it tbf

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I was trying to work out what the hell that had to do with anything then remembered that Ennis I on BBC coverage. Seeing her to trigger that response shows he has issues. Hope they get sorted

Victor Ian

International Coach
He doesn't have issues. He was just an incessant troll. It was just annoying to have to scroll past his posts and cringe each time someone engaged.

Himannv

International Coach

Didn't see that one. Terrible.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Don’t think I saw the horny posts (@Shady Slim got an example?) but this one grabbed me. Was relieved nobody rose to it tbf
It's a really ***y picture. Love that photograph.
Get it in a movie.
BBC going with beach volleyball over white water kaying?
It's not even the women.
I would genuinely like to try some of that cheese (the parmesan, not the one that killed Martine McCutcheon). In fact I'd nibble the top right off it.
I don't think it's silly personally. I'd bet it sells a lot of cheese.
honestly i was willing to just let it through to the keeper despite my discomforts until i got to the “in fact i’d nibble the top right off it” which felt to me like the bloke had his johnson in one hand whilst posting with the other

Spark

Global Moderator
There was a bunch of fairly thirsty posts in response to the pictures in this article - in themselves nothing outrageous, though still a bit off-putting, but then he also started posting pictures of his own body. It was starting to get, well, weird, to use a topical term.

Shady Slim

International Coach
There was a bunch of fairly thirsty posts in response to the pictures in this article - in themselves nothing outrageous, though still a bit off-putting, but then he also started posting pictures of his own body. It was starting to get, well, weird, to use a topical term.
wtf i didn’t see that (thank frick)