• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just don't get how cosplaying as a wonky RSS feed shows "passion for the game" as opposed to say Starfighter's thread where he collates a bunch of historical bowling videos which requires way more thought and dedication. I guess I would believe it if he posted some more original thoughts?

Brook's side

International Regular
* gives thread titles the wrong name (using 'official' without getting appropriate approvals)
* posts in the wrong forum (e.g. one about tendulkar's birthday in the off-topic folder)
* not enough original thought
* provides cricket stats without using footnotes
* didn't start the thread about the history of fast bowling

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway always thought he was pretty harmless, and if you didn't like his posts you could just scroll by or even use the ignore function.
Not that I even know what the ignore function does but assume it just cuts someones posts out.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You can’t use the ignore function as then you can’t see any of the threads he started - which given he started pretty much all match threads means you have a cricket forum without cricket. Good for sledger, but not much else.