• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't blame Cummins for wanting to bat only once, but its not like the follow on would have been particularly tiring.

Give Haze a rest since the man is the most glass-boned and blood Morris in Brisbane at this rate.

Qlder

International Debutant
Australia's bowling attack is now the most successful foursome in history

They're currently in their 27th Test together for 434 wkts which overtakes England's 433 wkts in 34 Tests by Anderson, Broad, Stokes and Ali

Cummins - 121 wkts @ 21.46
Starc - 110 wkts @ 28.37
Hazlewood - 102 wkts @ 24.04
Lyon - 101 wkts @ 34.25

Chubb

International Regular
You have to question why Windies get tests in Australia regularly when Bangladesh and Zim have not played there since 2004.

I know why, I just don't think it's fair. You can't tell me CA make more off this series than they would against Bangladesh given how many Banglas live here.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Feel sorry for SA cricket fans that they got the West Indies in consecutive seasons; especially when they have an excellent Test attendance history.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
You have to question why Windies get tests in Australia regularly when Bangladesh and Zim have not played there since 2004.

I know why, I just don't think it's fair. You can't tell me CA make more off this series than they would against Bangladesh given how many Banglas live here.
Also good question why they're getting ODIs still when they can't even qualify for the WC.