• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in South Africa 2022/23

Molehill

International Captain
It's so Cricket that Lunch is an immovable object but Tea can be shuffled around by 30 mins. Tough on Braithwaite having to come out for that one over.

Molehill

International Captain
That's a shocker from Chanderpaul, did well to even get his bat on it. Be surprised if this lasts the day till Tea (edited after Chase goes first ball).

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Mayers is rubbish too but think he should bat above Chase. I’d actually have Chase at 8. Holder is definitely a better bat than him.

WICFan

State 12th Man
Young Chanderpaul lost his composure.

Chase shouldn't be anywhere near this side, think that's duck number 11 for him in Tests, the 6th time he's went first ball.

Molehill

International Captain
It's frustrating how the Windies have two separate Test Teams. There's the one that gets obliterated all over the world, and then there's the one that somehow always beats England at home. They really should try and utilise that second team more often.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
WI should bazball. They’d have a better chance of making 200 consistently if they just told their t20 batsmen to have a larrup.
Agree ! If there is ever a team that could use Bazball it's West Indies, and it fits their fun philosophy of life to a T ...I'd leave Chanderpaul and Brathwaite to do their thing but everyone else just come in and slap it to all parts

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator
It's frustrating how the Windies have two separate Test Teams. There's the one that gets obliterated all over the world, and then there's the one that somehow always beats England at home. They really should try and utilise that second team more often.
Or less often. I'd be ok with less often too.