• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official West Indies in New Zealand***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but this is a real opportunity for this new New Zealand batting lineup to really post a huge total when they go out to bat, or for someone to get a biiiig hundred. The pitch is disgracefully flat (even moreso than in the first test), not to mention slow, and the attack is average at best.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Haha

"Ramdin, he's missed a straight ball!!!"

Obviously he didn't get the memo regarding Vettori's lack of spin.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well played Chanderpaul, fantastic knock. Was rarely troubled all day.

Happy to have 6 wickets at stumps though, considering how flat the pitch is.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
That last wicket's just ruined it. Harder to see us getting to 350 now. Focus tomorrow should be to try to get as close to it as possible. Great knock from Chanderpaul. Good going by Nash. Gayle got a beauty and got a start. The others should be ashamed of themselves really, especially Sarwan,

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
The late wicket gives the day to New Zealand, hopefully we can get into bat tommorow morning, bowling WI out for just over 300. It really is a massive oppurtinity for someone to score big, im tipping Tim McIntosh and Jesse Ryder.

Nutter

U19 Debutant
The late wicket gives the day to New Zealand, hopefully we can get into bat tommorow morning, bowling WI out for just over 300. It really is a massive oppurtinity for someone to score big, im tipping Tim McIntosh and Jesse Ryder.
I think How needs that ton more than anyone else right now...

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing that we couldn't rap things up after lunch, but had someone offered me 260/6 at the start of the day, I think I would've taken so good stuff.

Franklin does seem a bit of a way off full strength. He was consistently putting the ball through in the mid 130's with a quicker one at about 142 before his injury. Hopefully as the season wears on he'll put on more strength and be back to his old self by the time the Indian's arrive (which, afterall, isn't for another 2 and a half months).

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dead set Ramdin is a terrible batsman, Baugh is in good form, made 100 the other day, I don't care if it were a Simmed match, still showing more form than Ramdin.