• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
I often wonder how we would have gone in the Aussie test tour in 2015 had we played Wagner in any of the tests.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I often wonder how we would have gone in the Aussie test tour in 2015 had we played Wagner in any of the tests.
He was taylor made for that series, so baffling that he couldn’t make the side.

At the ground, they’ve done a good job upgrading the Basin I must say! Blocked a road off and the entry is now full of food and drink outlets, scoreboard and RA Vance look much improved too. Nice day, but the windiest in a while.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
He was taylor made for that series, so baffling that he couldn’t make the side.

At the ground, they’ve done a good job upgrading the Basin I must say! Blocked a road off and the entry is now full of food and drink outlets, scoreboard and RA Vance look much improved too. Nice day, but the windiest in a while.
Have they fixed the toilets? They've been disgusting for years.

Flem274*

123/5
Smithy choosing the name of the aus v england womens series as his hill to needlessly die for is such an old person thing to do. who cares what its called?

also ian bishop got like three sentences in for one stint last night. i counted. simon doull and kyle mills sure can talk.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Smithy choosing the name of the aus v england womens series as his hill to needlessly die for is such an old person thing to do. who cares what its called?

also ian bishop got like three sentences in for one stint last night. i counted. simon doull and kyle mills sure can talk.
Was he complaining about it being called the Ashes?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Not sure quite how Ross has managed to get through to lunch. Some of those attempted pull shots were awful. Nicholls looks good though. This is dangerous.