• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't worry, it doesn't make any sense

The Lancs folk round here like to refer to Yorkshire as France

Not from lancs myself, but in Cricket its the nearest county for me, so I like to take their side on the issue

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
Well done to KP.

It's funny how an almost run a ball ton in test cricket can be referred to as one of his less flamboyant 100's.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No. And I've said it before - it is amusing to see you working yourself up over something you've no need to work yourself up over.

You don't seem to get it, I don't get worked up over what idiots like you say. I couldn't give a toss about your opinion and I don't value most people's opinion on things because most people are comparitively stupid - this should be obvious. I can happily ignore you or happily rip into you at my leisure, what does annoy me is injustice - because the mods have shown you're allowed to behave like the tosser you are I'll choose to rip into you whenever I feel like it.

Fiery

Banned
You don't seem to get it, I don't get worked up over what idiots like you say. I couldn't give a toss about your opinion and I don't value most people's opinion on things because most people are comparitively stupid - this should be obvious. I can happily ignore you or happily rip into you at my leisure, what does annoy me is injustice - because the mods have shown you're allowed to behave like the tosser you are I'll choose to rip into you whenever I feel like it.
oh no...what have you done Scaly? Now Richard's going to respond to that and we'll ruin another thread. You 2 might need to put each other on Ignore imo

Gloucefan

U19 Vice-Captain
:@ I want To see Pior have a bat again:cool:
Cue he gets out in single figures next innings8-)
Could happen sooner rather than later the way Colly is batting, as much as I like him he does look very sketchy early on.

Edit

Saying he got 11 off the last over.

Last edited:

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
Will KP skore his first eva double ton...?KP has neva converted a ton into a double ton .. hope he vil do it dis time .. coz he's getting out .. after making a ton .. in every ov his hundred...+

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
oh no...what have you done Scaly? Now Richard's going to respond to that and we'll ruin another thread. You 2 might need to put each other on Ignore imo
Nah... I won't bother. It'd be difficult to ruin this thread, though, it moves rather fast.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's the non-existant injustice that you perceive that is funny.