• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

pskov

International 12th Man
Vaughan averages 151 when he makes a century. I'm not sure where that would place him in the rankings but I imagine that's fairly decent. Especially considering only one of his hundreds have been not out (Lord's vs Windies in 2004 second innings)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
And a Frenchman is a Yorkshireman?
yeah, sorry, forgot to explain that

cricinfo said:
"Technically speaking, as Michael Vaughan was born in Manchester, that makes him a Lancastrian," says Chris Cole. "Boycs would not be happy to lose that record..." But then again neither was Tendulkar a Frenchman - in this sense, of course, Frenchman is someone who has played for France. Besides which, he's not a Lancastrian, because, technically speaking, anyone born in Manchester is a **** and not from Lancashire. Next.
edited just for steds :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think we need a new award, for people who keep on going and going and yet never gets even a tap on the wrist. I'll call it a Motson, do you think that'll make the cut for the next CW awards presentation?
No. And I've said it before - it is amusing to see you working yourself up over something you've no need to work yourself up over.