• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You clearly didn't get out much. Having been to England for a total of 13 weeks in my lifetime, I think I can safely say that Trinidad has much more attractive women. That said, England has the ***y accent.
England is renowned for plenty of things but having good looking women is definitely not amonst them.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You clearly didn't get out much. Having been to England for a total of 13 weeks in my lifetime, I think I can safely say that Trinidad has much more attractive women. That said, England has the ***y accent.
yea i agree that the trinidad girls are much more attractive than up here but here in manchester their are a lot of mixed raced girls so they rival, but what i'm saying is that other than in the club & in the malls, when i was driving around town i hardly saw any nice chicks on the road etc...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'd pick this as the West Indies team for the next match:

Gayle
Smith
Sarwan(c)
Lara
Samuels
Chanderpaul
Bravo
Ramdin(wk)
Powell
Edwards
Collymore

roseboy64

aussie said:
yea i agree that the trinidad girls are much more attractive than up here but here in manchester their are a lot of mixed raced girls so they rival, but what i'm saying is that other than in the club & in the malls, when i was driving around town i hardly saw any nice chicks on the road etc...
Pretty much the same here. Although once or twice you'll see some on the road. :)

roseboy64

roseboy64 said:
Greg Chappell's backed up my poitn that Chanderpaul shouldn't be the captain. He made reference to the Sri Lanka tour and how better the team looked when Joseph stood in while Shiv was off the field. This is in no way an indictment of his skills but at this stage the West Indies needs someone else to be skipper. Lara or Sarwan I'd say.
It was actually Ian. He was talking to Maurice Foster in an interview.

roseboy64

Mike Hussey said:
Its not a mobile phone.
We don't all talk the same. If that's how he feels most comfortable then allow him. As long as I can undersatnd it it's allright by me.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Australian 2nd Test squad is:

Ricky Ponting (c)
Adam Gilchrist (vc)
Nathan Bracken
Michael Clarke
Matthew Hayden
Brad Hodge
Michael Hussey
Brett Lee
Stuart MacGill
Glenn McGrath
Andrew Symonds
Shane Warne

Slats4ever

WOAH Katich has been sent packing :o :o and he wasn't replaced by Martyn

out've that I'm tipping

Matt Hayden
Mike Hussey
Ricky Ponting
Michael Clarke
Brad Hodge
Andrew Symonds
Adam Gilchrist
Shane Warne
Brett Lee
Glenn McGrath
Stuart McGill

Bracken unlucky to carry the drinks

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Katich gone. Interesting. Not taking any crap now, these selectors!

Good to see Symonds in the squad. I have a feeling he will be playing in Hobart.

Linda

Katich!! :-O Haha cant say Im not pleased with that.. but still pretty shocked they did it. Good on Symonds for getting back in there, I doubt many wouldve tipped it before Watsons injury and that ton.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Linda said:
Katich!! :-O Haha cant say Im not pleased with that.. but still pretty shocked they did it. Good on Symonds for getting back in there, I doubt many wouldve tipped it before Watsons injury and that ton.
I always thought Symonds deserved a run on home turf.....now he may have his chance.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Mixed feelings about Katich. I rate him highly as a player, and think he's got all the necessary elements to be a successful test player, but he's not really done enough to cement his place despite an extended run. I hope Hodge is picked ahead of Symonds.

mikeW

FaaipDeOiad said:
Mixed feelings about Katich. I rate him highly as a player, and think he's got all the necessary elements to be a successful test player, but he's not really done enough to cement his place despite an extended run. I hope Hodge is picked ahead of Symonds.
Hodge will play there not gonna play 4 batsmen and an allrounder.

Linda

mikeW said:
Hodge will play there not gonna play 4 batsmen and an allrounder.
Yeah, I would think either way theyve got to play Hodge, seeing as Clarke's not exactly high on form.