• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official**VB Series 2005 Australia,Pakistan,West Indies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was I the only one that found Lara's dropped catch funny? He had like four attempts and almost caught it off his shoe.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep, doing Commerce/Law. Was there for enrolment today. :)

I got a shocking picture on my student card though. Shattered :(

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
Yep, doing Commerce/Law. Was there for enrolment today. :)

I got a shocking picture on my student card though. Shattered :(
Bah, who doesn't? I look like a terrorist on mine. :)
Congrats on getting into Com/Law - good course, that, or so I've heard. A couple of friends of mine are doing that I think.
What do you think of Melbourne Uni?

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I stayed up until 3am last night as I had an 800-worder for the Student newspaper to do at very short notice, so I decided to watch the ODI at the same time.

I'm pretty damn glad I did - that's definitely the best ODI innings I have ever seen, simply breathtaking.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dasa said:
Bah, who doesn't? I look like a terrorist on mine. :)
Congrats on getting into Com/Law - good course, that, or so I've heard. A couple of friends of mine are doing that I think.
What do you think of Melbourne Uni?
Haha thanks. I like the uni a lot. Aimed to get in there for a long time, and wanted this course for ages so everything worked out pretty well. :)

I'm guessing by what you said that you're also a student at Melb Uni? If so, what course are you doing? Maybe we may see each other :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
Haha thanks. I like the uni a lot.
It's a really nice uni. I enrolled at uSyd this week myself, but one of my parents used to work at Melbourne so I've been there a lot. One of the nicest campuses I've seen.

Josh

International Regular
Well, uh... so... Reon King bowled well...

One of those matches where an innings just about as good as the "major" one is overshadowed - Chanderpaul played well.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
Haha thanks. I like the uni a lot. Aimed to get in there for a long time, and wanted this course for ages so everything worked out pretty well. :)

I'm guessing by what you said that you're also a student at Melb Uni? If so, what course are you doing? Maybe we may see each other :p
Indeed. I'm a 2nd year 1st year, if that makes any sense. I did a year of Architecture last year, hated it, and am in 1st year Information Systems this year.

wahindiawah

Banned
I don't think WI has the bowling to trouble Australia in the VB series final. Its unfortuate though as hardly many ppl likes to see onesided finals.

Craig

World Traveller
I must say I'm pretty disappionted in how the West Indies fail to put the Australians away when they have themselves in good positions. It is like when the Aussies start to fight back they think "here we go again" and flop.

As for the Lara 156* after finding about I was disappionted work prevented me from being able to see the innings :cry:

v800

Cricket Spectator
Craig said:
As for the Lara 156* after finding about I was disappionted work prevented me from being able to see the innings :cry:
yeah it was to bad you missed it, it was one hell of a batters knock

Craig

World Traveller
Doing that with a damaged wrist and that six he hit of Mahmood makes me disappionted I missed the knock, but in saying I would rather work then not work even if it means missing a special innings.

Blaze

Banned
wahindiawah said:
I don't think WI has the bowling to trouble Australia in the VB series final. Its unfortuate though as hardly many ppl likes to see onesided finals.

I happen to disagree with you. They have had aussie in trouble the last two games but haven't fully capitilised. They are more likely to knock aussie over than pakistan

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I thoroughly agree.Anyway Chris Gayle fails again.He's my favourite player but he's not performing and should be dropped.Give Marshall a run.He can't do worse can he.At least for the next game.The rest of the side looks ok for now that's if Pedro's still able to play and Sarwan too.I'd still keep Samuels out of the team.He's a bit of a showoff(not on the field at least i don't remember any such on field displays but certainly off the field)sometimes so i'd keep him out still.