• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official**VB Series 2005 Australia,Pakistan,West Indies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
gilchrist powering towards his half century here.
and he was going to be my next modify for fantasy cricket. dammit

andyc

andyc said:
gilchrist powering towards his half century here.
and he was going to be my next modify for fantasy cricket. dammit
take that back. bowled for 47

andyc

i am soon to be faced with a moral dilemma.. any ideas people? stay on the computer and watch the cricket update on cricinfo, or watch lleyton hewitt in the tennis?

andyc

biased indian said:
watch the cricket u will have a better chance of seeing a Aussie victory
lol but i know (well, pretty sure) australians going to win this one, whereas the tennis is uncertain, so itd make for more entertainment. oh well.
quite surprised clarke isnt coming in next.. i think symonds should be a bit lower down the order for some big hitting at the end

andyc

Duncan said:
Looks like this turned into an actual contest after those two quick wickets.
yeah hopefully. but i remember that being said in the tests when australia were 5 for 78

Beleg

International Regular
Yes, but ODI cricket is different. :)
If Pakistan can restrict Australia to below 260, they are in with a very real chance of winning the game. [and right now they are doing all the right things, putting afridi on one end and getting through the overs quickly, only question is, who will bowl at the end?]

andyc

biased indian said:
may be its now intresting and uncertain for u to miss the finals???
hahahaha yeah maybe. but ill probably just end up running to and fro

Last edited:

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
Beleg said:
Yes, but ODI cricket is different. :)
If Pakistan can restrict Australia to below 260, they are in with a very real chance of winning the game.
Can you make it a little less??? I don't think Pakistan's batting is good enough to CHASE anything 250+. They can hardly chase anything over 150 against Australia
In 2002, Australia 167. Pakistan making 168/8...Clearly if it had been more than 200, Pakistan would have lost.
In Netherlands, Australia: 192 and Pakistan ending up with 175

andyc

good question. i doubt hayden would be moved, itd probably be a case of dropped or not. would be interesting to see how he performs in clarkes place, however