• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thar be swing!

...which Boult then proceeds to not use, with a series of short rubbish.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Truly sloppy bowling effort so far, but Malan and Morgan have been really up for this.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Huge six by Malan. England's hitting ability in limited overs cricket is quite impressive.

The Hutt Rec

Malan vs Sodhi is alternating between he's never picked a bat up before and he's the greatest batsman of all time. Very strange.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yep, Seifert’s going to have to improve massively with the gloves if he’s to play tests.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I thought a full toss from a spinner wasn't a no-ball unless above neck height - a dumb rule in the first place, has that changed again? i.e. Sodhi's full toss no-balled.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Amidst another pretty bad bowling and fielding performance, Southee has bowled one of his best T20 spells.

Flem274*

123/5
i thought the bowling and fielding, santner excepted, was ok tbh. i did miss the first few overs though. disastrous?

Moss

Love how Munro seems to relish his role and these situations. Played a really good knock up front in the decider ODI against India last October too.