• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I want to live in a world where Stanlake is fit enough to play 75 test matches. He would re-write a few records I reckon (good ones from an Australian pov).

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I refuse to believe this will make more money than another New Zealand test match. I simply refuse to believe it. I do not know a single person who is watching this in Britain.

I think I'd rather watch *****'s Blitz!
I love cricket, but I'm more interested in the 10s rugby in Brisbane (and I don't support either the Blues or Hurricanes who are in the final) and the Winter Olympics in SK tbh.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
If Australia wins this it will certainly make things easier for NZ. We'll just need to win two of three games at home to make the final.

TheJediBrah

lol Heals

"He probably feels like Cinderella's ugly sister"

Best thing he's said in his entire life

TheJediBrah

Why do these guys throw their wickets away like that? As if you wouldn't just ensure you get the runs and try and stay not out.

Even with Maxwell himself we've seen his average used against him to not select him for the ODI team. Make sure you get a not out and help that average every chance you get then! You don't gain anything by throwing your wicket away with a stupid shot when you're going to win easily.