• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TJB, what do you make of Hong Kong cricketers now being good enough to play for New Zealand? Have the Kiwis sunk to a new low, or is HK Cricket just that good?
Minnows sharing players among themselves is no concern to me

cnerd123

likes this
Devchic is killing it at the Blitz at. Reckon you should get him into the T20 side ASAP. Drop that Mark Chapman fella.

Zinzan

Meanwhile Gavin Larsen continues with his ****ass first-up selections, only to wait for the public to steer him in the right direction. It's no good having an emotional wet-fish as main selector.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it really an upgrade to play for a nation that has employed the services of Peter Fulton?
A country with the proud history of some incredibly **** cricketers...and you pulled from the 'not as ****' basket. Disappointing. Peter Ingram, for example, would've been better and also deeply triggered Flem into biting.

Flem274*

123/5
No matter how many times you knock him, he's slaughtered all of your favourite NZ bowlers and provided Athlai with one of the worst days of his life

And that helps me sleep at night

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
No matter how many times you knock him, he's slaughtered all of your favourite NZ bowlers and provided Athlai with one of the worst days of his life

And that helps me sleep at night
And yet even as you sleep, your nightmares will always be haunted by the memory of him trying to bat against Shaun Tait and Mitch Johnson...

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
meh, got run out most innings and no other fringe player was any better. that's the best part actually, all those cute little batsmen working hard on their terrible pretend techniques and the bloke who swings hard scored more shield runs than all of them.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A country with the proud history of some incredibly **** cricketers...and you pulled from the 'not as ****' basket. Disappointing. Peter Ingram, for example, would've been better and also deeply triggered Flem into biting.
That's who i meant. Who's Peter Fulton then?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
That's who i meant. Who's Peter Fulton then?
He's the guy who somehow pulled a clutch performance out of his ass in a Chappell-Hadlee match to win it for NZ.

he's also the guy who provided some false hope for the opening problem with twin hundreds vs England only to then do SFA thereafter.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking at some of the things that have been said over the Roy non-catch I can only conclude that cricketers must be the stupidest human beings on this planet.

TheJediBrah

Looking at some of the things that have been said over the Roy non-catch I can only conclude that cricketers must be the stupidest human beings on this planet.
It's funny because if you actually pay attention to the response of the general public, it's actually pretty sensible and conclusive. There's really no controversy, everyone knows it was clearly a drop, and it's only a very, very slim minority that try to claim that there's some doubt or that they think it should have been out.

I can't explain the bizarre response from some players