• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Steve Waugh basically stopped playing at any short balls and that’s how he survived

Very different to Head

mackembhoy

International Debutant
We've consistently got ourselves on top and then decided to throw it away multiple times.

Who knew bazball was just constant choking.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly, I don’t reckon I’ve ever seen a bloke hit the ball as flat and hard as Marsh. He just ****ing murders it when he times it right. I saw him in a BbL game at the scg a few years ago and I was sitting on the members concourse genuinely fearful for the kids’ safety he wa ****ting then that flat into the crowd

halba

International 12th Man
Why is green aus first choice all rounder in english conditions, when it's clear to anyone with eyes Mitch has a confident batting technique, in recent ODI matches, he has been a match winner.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Marsh looks more confident than Green while batting
He’s deadset got nothing to lose here. He’s an injury replacement having about his third or fourth crack at it, the conditions are tough so he isn’t really expected to excel in them and he’s been in very good fc batting form for about 12 months or so. He just looks like he’s enjoying it instead of being scared of it

halba

International 12th Man
Honestly, I don’t reckon I’ve ever seen a bloke hit the ball as flat and hard as Marsh. He just ****ing murders it when he times it right. I saw him in a BbL game at the scg a few years ago and I was sitting on the members concourse genuinely fearful for the kids’ safety he wa ****ting then that flat into the crowd
Good levers and he's a strong lad. Well built.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I saw him live once and he was bombing straight sixes with what looked like timed pushes that were flying over the long boundary (this was at Manuka) having gone maybe 10m off the ground max. He hits them scary hard. Even Warner who got a run a ball hundred that day didn't hit them anywhere near as hard.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watched him in the nets a few years ago and he murders it

Just hope that he never hits one back at the bowler