• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why did he keep walking a mile outside off and playing across his front pad? I don’t remember him doing that in the first two tests.

Woodster

International Captain
On a day where reviews could be crucial, Duckett‘s review of a straightforward decision was ridiculous!

ataraxia

International Coach
Ok so Moeen now is sort of random decision I like but here it seems eh, Bazball and all. It seems like if he scores some runs it won't benefit England much whereas if he gets out quickly then they're in a bit of a muddle

Burgey

Why did he keep walking a mile outside off and playing across his front pad? I don’t remember him doing that in the first two tests.
He and Warner both seem to have lost their off stumps this test. Warner batted ok-ish first test and a half then changed his guard and has gone back to being pish since. Duckett there looked all over the shop too.

Uppercut

He and Warner both seem to have lost their off stumps this test. Warner batted ok-ish first test and a half then changed his guard and has gone back to being pish since. Duckett there looked all over the shop too.
I think Warner just always needs a big chunk of luck to get through Broad’s opening spell. After that he looks ok-ish. But here he didn’t get it.