• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remind people how dire Wood's record in England is a lot, but he's one of the few players who's so likeable as a guy and as a cricketer than I want him to succeed even though it makes me look like a ****ing moron.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remind people how dire Wood's record in England is a lot, but he's one of the few players who's so likeable as a guy and as a cricketer than I want him to succeed even though it makes me look like a ****ing moron.
Mate why are you hung up on that one thing out of all the others which make you look like a moron?

BigBeefy

Cricket Spectator
Series over?

Why oh why does this team not know how to leave on length on what is essentially an Australian pitch here at Headingley?

So frustrating