• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well done Australia. Honestly even Burgey didn’t think they were going to win it pre tournament. Absolutely incredible stuff that you just have to credit them for.

That’s for now. I’m off to watch Greta Van Fleet and get drunk. I’ll come up with reasons to discredit this by morning.
I said multiple times Australia would win the WC pre Tournament and during the Tournament.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
It's not going to happen, but if I were Maxwell or Starc I'd pull the plug on white ball cricket. Would be a great way to bow out

Warner obvs too

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
It's not going to happen, but if I were Maxwell or Starc I'd pull the plug on white ball cricket. Would be a great way to bow out

Warner obvs too
Smith may well. Although not sure if its in his personality to, he might be encouraged to focus on tests. I feel as though Maxwell and Starc will play the T20 WC in the Caribbean next year and then be done with LO internationals.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
India like South Africa are chokers in Knockout games. however India have actually won 2 world cups unlike SA.

Same old Aussie always winning Championships 🏆.

We own India in WC Knockout matches 3 out of 4 matches won.

Australia will win T20 WC next year as well we are unstoppable in major Tournaments.

Australia will become the new T20 Goats!.

Australia best Test team ICC world champions
Australia best ODI team WC Champions
Australia best T20 team soon to be Champions 2024!.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Why? It was alright
It was pretty poor in that once Labuschagne and Head got in, the result was never really in doubt.

In the end the Aussies won at a canter and the game petered out.

As for the whole tournament, the top 4 was pretty much done and dusted with a few games to spare.

Neither of the semi finals or the final were particulary close games although they had their moments.